In the digital age, the music industry has undergone a significant transformation, offering artists more opportunities than ever to connect with their audiences. One platform that has played a pivotal role in this evolution is SoundCloud.
The Benefits and Vital Resources for Artists
SoundCloud promotes itself as the only Music X Social network platform currently operating, boasting an ecosystem of connections between artist and fan. The benefits of this are easily visualised through the following key areas:
- Social: Features for 150 million fans to discover, experience, and share content directly from their artists'.
- Discovery: Proprietary tools & experienced A&Rs to amplify the best of their 40 million artists and creators.
- Equitable Pay: "Fan Royalty Payments", allowing fans to directly support their artists' & give them their true value.
- Analytics: Detailed analytics to discover and engage with artists' top fans can be found under SoundCloud's Insights, highlighting areas of high traffic and those with potential opportunities.
- Development: Tools & programs designed to provide opportunities and promotion to the superstars of tomorrow.
The Key Statistics That Make up the Fanbase of SoundCloud
SoundCloud offers the unique ability to engage with a large and diverse range of fans, who have a true love for everything music:
- 150 Million+ Fans
- 78% Gen Z or Millenial
- Fans in 193 Countries
- 89% Mobile Users
- 2 Hours+ of Daily Listening Per User