Your label profile is a page within our system that details all information about your label, such as contact information, key artists, genres, etc. For distribution customers, this information will be passed onto the DSPs and is used by them to review your label and see if they want to take on your music.
- In the top menu, go to: Labels ➜ Record Labels ➜ click your label name
- Complete the General Information section with your basic contact information.
- Complete the Social Networking section with the relevant links to your label/brand.
- Ensure 'LabelWorx should distribute this label' is ticked if you are a distribution customer and we should distribute this label.
- Complete the Label History fields with any appropriate information.
- Specify your Main Artists and the two Label Genres that apply most to your label.
- Upload a high-quality Label Logo, for guidelines, please check out this article.
- Upload a Promo Logo if you intend on using PromoWorx, this will appear on your promo download pages.
- Complete the Label Profile / Biography section with a written description about your label.
- Click the 'Save' icon at the top of the page and your label profile will now be updated.
Please note that it is important that this information is correct and kept up-to-date, as it may be used by LabelWorx and/or the DSPs we work with.