The minimum payout value prevents Licensors from submitting an invoice to collect their royalties unless the total value owed to them is higher than the "Minimum Payout" amount set on their "Licensor" record. Many record labels use this system to avoid paying large bank transfer fees for smaller royalties owed.
It is possible to globally set a new "Minimum Payout" value on all Licensors without the need to go through them all individually.
To set all of these values complete the following -
1. Select "Settings" on the top menu
2. Click to show the "Royalty Settings" tab
3. Update the "Licensor Minimum Payout" value to what you want them all to be set to
4. Click the "Update All Licensors" link next to the field
5. Click the "Yes" button to update all Licensors
6. Click the "Apply" button on the icon menu