If your label has been approved for distribution by LabelWorx, but none of your label's releases are appearing on a certain store, this could be for a number of reasons:
- The store has not reviewed your label yet (Dance Download DSPs need to manually review and approve new labels on their end before your label can be delivered to them).
- The store does not stock your genre and has opted-out from receiving your releases.
- The store requires you to manually opt-in (this includes SoundCloud Deliveries).
- The store requires you to have a membership on their own external platform in order for your label to be delivered to them (services such as DISCO, AudioLock, etc).
- The store has reviewed labels on their platform and purged your label due to low sales.
If you need clarification regarding your label's status on a specific DSP, please feel free to contact our support team.