If your release has been approved for distribution, but you can't find it on a download store or streaming platform on your intended release date, it's important to consider a few possibilities:
- You may have accidentally opted-out your release from that store in the 'Schedule' tool.
- The store may still be processing your release if you set it to Final with a short or insufficient lead time before your intended release date.
- The store may have opted-out of receiving deliveries from your label (e.g. not a genre they stock, low catalog sales, haven't completed your transfer from a previous distributor, etc).
- The store may have had an ingestion issue, causing the release to fail on their end.
- The store may not not put releases live at exactly midnight on your release date (this can also vary depending on the platform's native timezone).
If your release is not live within 24 hours of your release date, please contact our support team with details on the release and store that you believe to have issues and we will investigate it.