With 1.86 Billion users worldwide, it has never been more important to develop your YouTube channel as a platform for music discovery, community engagement and also as a consistent and reliable revenue source.
Our YouTube MCN (Multi-Channel Network) will provide you with the tools and knowledge to optimise your video content, attract new subscribers, and put your music in front of a truly global audience.
Following an initial onboarding audit to verify your channel’s eligibility, LabelWorx customers can utilise our YouTube MCN in addition to Content ID which is already included in all of our distribution arrangements.
Our YouTube experts will review your channel and work with you to optimise uploads, define goals and develop your content plan. Labels who join our MCN can expect to see a range of benefits and improvements to their YouTube channel:
- Periodic full channel audit - to boost performance and drive sustained growth
- Spot-check channel assessment - request a quick overview of your channel at any time
- Channel optimisation - our experts will share advice on the latest tools as well as tips, tricks and insight into the best practices for your YouTube channel
- Rights Management - through in-depth claiming and management we help your channel drive extensive audience growth and brand equity
- Manual claim tool - request a Manual Claim for content used without your permission
- Official Artist Channels - we can help your artist channels obtain OAC status
- Reach more fans - increase your CPM through keywords and SEO optimisation
- Support - we’re here to help you with any questions or issues you may experience on your Youtube Channel
- Audience Development - nurture a community with YouTube’s built-in tools
What do we need from you?
- Commitment to create and maintain activity on the channel - without content, your channel will not grow
- Play by the rules - a successful channel adheres to the community guidelines and avoids copyright strikes by ensuring uploads contain either their own content or content for which they gained permission to use/licence
To apply to join our MCN, please complete the below form. Or if you would like to discuss this further with one of our channel managers, please get in touch via the support form here.
Once your request has been submitted, our channel managers will conduct an onboarding audit to verify channel eligibility. Minimum requirements are:
- 0 active Community Guidelines strikes on the channel
- 4000 valid public watch hours on the channel in the last 12 months
- 1000 channel subscribers
If your channel is approved for our channel management program, you will be contacted to discuss the next steps.
IMPORTANT - Even if your channel meets the minimum requirements, this does not guarantee acceptance into the LabelWorx MCN.
As we have to review other factors regarding your channel, it is at LabelWorx's discretion to proceed with an invite to the MCN.