What is Accelerate?
Accelerate is our in-house label management service for distribution clients. Once you’re plugged into our system, we can take care of almost every task that keeps your label operating for a fraction of the cost of a full-time label manager.
What would you do for my label?
We’ll make running your label a stress-free experience whilst remaining 100% independent.
A team of experts can take care of release schedules, metadata, contracts, and more, allowing you to focus on signing great music.
Who is Accelerate for?
Do you want to run a label in order to develop new talent, build your brand, or strengthen your artist profile, but don’t have the budget to employ a full-time label manager or the time to stay on top of all the day-to-day tasks that come with running a label?
If you answered ‘yes’ then Accelerate is for you.
How does it work?
Your contract will outline everything that we do for each release, so there are no hidden costs, but an Accelerated release generally looks like this:
- You send us the music that you want to sign and release along with artwork, deal terms and metadata.
- We work with you to agree on a release strategy and set the release up on our system with all the correct metadata so everyone gets paid properly.
- We liaise with any promo or marketing teams you work with and make sure the release is pitched for store features and pre-save links are generated.
- Once the music is out, we’ll make sure it’s listed correctly in stores, and advise on any post-release strategies or opportunities that could help the campaign.
What are the benefits?
Apart from taking away all the stress and leaving you to focus on the fun bits, like signing music? Here are three other reasons:
- We future-proof the labels we work with so if there are opportunities to boost sales with new tools and technology, or capitalise on a promotional offer from one of our DSPs, your label won’t miss out.
- The organisation is the key to success; our methodical team will ensure your label runs like clockwork and can keep on top of reporting and royalty accounting for you.
- Guidance from a team of experts who will help you drive your project forward and connect you with third-party companies who can support you with the press, DJ promo and even vinyl production.
Why should I trust LabelWorx with my label?
It’s a fair question, and one we think is best answered with examples.
Accelerate is trusted by some of the industry’s biggest brands including Octopus Recordings, Solid Grooves, D’EAUPE, No Art, Circus Recordings, and Vega Records. Labels trust us to manage their release campaigns by securing playlist features, store banners and millions of streams across multiple DSPs.
“It’s been great working with the LabelWorx team and using their platform. They’re super efficient, forward-thinking and have helped me grow and establish the labels and projects I’m affiliated with.” - Ramin Rezaie, Solid Grooves
Which responsibilities would we take on for a typical label?
- Generation of metadata and label copy info.
- Template record label and licensing contracts.
- Set up and deliver new releases to DSPs.
- Release schedule management.
- Coordinating sales reports and marketing drivers.
- FanLink generation.
- Retail price point coordination.
- Create and upload previews to YouTube and SoundCloud.
- Handling promo campaigns via PromoWorx.
- Artist contract management. **
- RoyaltyWorx and artist statement generation. **
- Coordination of CD/Vinyl production. **
** Available with additional fees.
How much does it cost?
Our packages start at £200 per month for two releases and we can create custom deals based on your specific needs.