We can now request verification for your TikTok Artist account.
A verified checkmark next to a TikTok username indicates that this account is the authentic presence of a creator, brand, or public figure it represents.
IMPORTANT - Submitting an application does not guarantee verification.
To be eligible to apply for verification, your account must meet all of these requirements.
TikTok verifies accounts that are:
- Authentic: Your account must represent the authentic creator, business, or organization and not a fan or compilation account. If TikTok finds a user is deliberately impersonating someone else, they may take additional action.
- Complete: Your account must have a Profile Photo, Bio, and have logged in within the past 6 months. Brands and public figures must link verified social media accounts on TikTok.
- Over 13: Your account must represent a user aged 13 or above.
- Connected: Artists need a minimum of 3 posts with their Instagram/Youtube account linked to their TikTok profile.
If you have fulfilled the Basic Requirements, please then send the below information via our request form below:
- TikTok Username / Handle:
- What country does the artist operate from:
- Link to artist's TikTok profile:
- Current numbers of followers on TikTok:
- How many posts has the artist made in the last 30 days:
- Do you have a verified social account connected to your TikTok Account? (such as Facebook or Twitter accounts) [If Yes, please list URLS]
- Please provide links to 5 pieces of recent press:
- Additional info on why the artist is requesting verification:
- Category: (Creator, Media/Publisher, Business/Brand, Music, Public Figure)
- Full Name of Individual / Organization:
- Full Name of Account Operator:
- E-mail address of Account Operator: