To be considered for playlist features, store banners and other DSP support opportunities, you must complete the Feature Submission Form for each Single, EP or Album you would like our pitching team to review.
We speak directly to editorial teams and playlist curators at every major DSP in order to secure the best chance of feature spots on a store's homepage or genre landing pages.
Please find an external link to the submission form:
For best results, complete the form no later than 4 weeks prior to the release date.
Feature Submission Best Practices
Below is a list of key considerations when submitting your feature requests. Please be aware that there are a limited number of support features available each week and while following the advice will give you the best possible chance of securing the feature, it is simply not possible for us or anyone else to guarantee you any features.
- Do not submit a Feature Submission Request for every single release you publish, no matter how tempting this may be - doing this will just have a negative outcome for your label. Please just submit sales sheets for your biggest releases that have good support and feedback.
- Provide concise and thoughtful marketing information, and do not pad the feedback with unnecessary information. Curators receive hundreds of submissions each week, they don't have time to read irrelevant information.
- Include performance forecasts based on social stats and historic streaming performance.
- Provide relevant territory information, i.e. the artist's hometown and key territories where they are gaining traction. Do they have a tour or some gigs in a certain territory?
- Be strict with deadlines. We have scheduled meetings with editors where we can represent your catalogue, these editors are also working to a schedule. It's not always possible to bump up late submissions.
- If your release is exclusive at a download store, make sure you use the schedule tool to match the streaming release date to the exclusive download date. Oftentimes the DSPs will want to add your release to their playlists if they are featuring your release on their store, therefore having the release available on the streaming platforms is important.