Our "Daily Sales" system gives you the ability to view your sales figures from the stores via a selection of simple graphical charts. This allows for an easy overview of estimated sales through one single reporting system.
These "Daily Sales" figures are accessible far in advance of your actual sales statements and give you the possibility of tracking how many sales you made on iTunes yesterday or how many tracks you sold to reach a chart position on a Beatport.
This information helps you manage your label better, react to situations and complete promotions with greater detail and efficiency.
At present sales from only selected stores are visible through the "Daily Sales" system. An updated list of these stores is present on the "Daily Sales Reporting" screen. We are working to expand the number of stores available through this system.
How Do You Use Daily Sales Reporting?
To access and use the reporting system complete the following -
1. Select "Reports -> Daily Sales Report" on your top menu
2. Specify "From" and "To dates using the "Range" drop down (or set manually)
3. Optionally select "Release", "Label", "Store" or "Country" if required
4. Click "Run Report"
Note - Your report will now run and the charts will be updated
5. You can then update the graph types from the "Graph Selection" drop-down menu. This will allow you to see different types of analytics.
6. You can toggle between downloads and streams by using the "Report On" field under the "Report Range" section.
Comparisons can be selected via the "Graph Selection" drop-down menu. This will allow you to compare releases, labels and artists against each other.
Releases, labels or artists can be removed from the report by clicking on the release, label or artist name (depending on the graph selection) just below the graph.
Detailed Sales Reports
More detailed information can be viewed by clicking "Detailed" in the icon menu. This will show the data line by line without any graphs.
Important : The Daily Sales reporting figures are an estimate of sales only and should NOT be used in any form of royalty accounting to your artists. These figures may be subject to change due to delayed updates, failed downloads, incomplete transactions and currency conversions from the relevant services.