Your label profile is a page within our system that details all information about your label such as contact information, key artists, genres etc. It is important that this information is correct and kept up to date as it can be used by stores and DSPs.
For distribution customers this information will be passed onto stores and is used by them to review your label and see if they want to take on your music.
To update your label profile please complete the following steps :
1. Click "Labels -> Record Labels" on the top menu
2. Click your label name from the list of labels
3. Your label profile page is now displayed.
4. The general information fields are where you should supply basic contact information.
5. Social Networking links are important and should be entered into their relevant fields. read more about Social Networking pages
6. If you are a distribution customer you will see a tick box "Label Worx should distribute this label". Tick this if we should distribute this label.
7. Complete the Label History fields
8. Specify your Main Artists and the 2 genres that apply most to your label.
9. Upload a Label Logo - read more about label logos
10. If you upload a Promo Logo then this will appear on your promo download page. It is not needed for distribution.
11. Please supply a written description (profile, biography) about your label.
12. Click "Save"
Your label profile will now be updated.