Required Approval Stages
- Return your distribution contract which will have been sent to you via Docusign. If you have not received this, please contact our support team.
- Complete your label profile* - read here
- Upload a good quality logo for your label - read here
- Return your back catalogue transferring releases sheet (if you have previously released with another distributor) - read here
*Note: If you do not have a SoundCloud channel branded to your label, we would recommend creating one. This means we can deliver your tracks to your label's SoundCloud channel and ensure your releases are monetised on their platform. Your SoundCloud channel link needs to be added to the system before requesting approval. You can add this on the Record Label Details page. Head to: Labels ➜ Record Labels ➜ Click on the label name ➜ Paste link in SoundCloud box ➜ Click Save
New Labels & Labels With Less Than 5 ReleasesIf your label has not yet released any music or has less than 5 releases in your back catalogue then we also require that you complete these steps:
- Add your next 2 releases to our system (How to create a release). For a new label it is recommended that you have a minimum of 2 releases ready before you launch. This will allow LabelWorx to gain a better picture of your label and is also a requirement of several download stores before they will list your label. Releases are created via the "Release Management" menu.
- Update your websites and social networking pages.
Please note, the above points are mentioned based on feedback and requests from our store partners. You stand a much better chance of being accepted by stores that adopt a strict vetting policy if you address these points.
Once you are confident that you have completed the points listed above we require that you click the Request Approval button next to your label in the Record Labels section and complete the steps on screen - read here
This will then inform us that you are ready to move forward and our team will then review your label and contact you shortly with a response.